Monday, September 5, 2016



Love you Mom and I love the pics too!!! Our family is so awesome!!! Life is going well and I'm still loving Enseada a lot! What I've realized is that now I'll probably be just as traumatized when I leave here as I was when I left Areia Branca, so thats awesome hahahaha! My district leaders are in Boa Esperança now, so we have district meetings there! I totally went and said hi to a couple of old investigators before we went to the bus stop to come back to Enseada. It was pretty cool! Made me super sad to think that one day I'm going to be far away from my mission. I havent even gone home and I already want to come back to visit everyone! Its a good thing we have facebook and skype and Whatsapp nowdays because without them I think I'd end up going into a depression when I come home! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


Man, I miss going to the Temple so much!!! You don't know how amazing it truly is until you've been in the mission field for over a year without being able to go. My trainer (remember good old Sister Oliveira!!! Love her) said after my mission ends she'll come pick me up to take me to the São Paulo Temple and spend the night with her family before going to the airport and home. Also, there's a family here who said they'll pay for me to come back and visit, so here's to hoping that I can come back and visit Santos sooner rather than later;) I was looking at some dates and realized that I'll be coming home literally 5 months from today and I dont know if i'm emotionally prepared for that. There are a lot of moments where I just want to be a missionary forever! This week was good!!! We have seen some miracles and we have so many great pesquisadores that are progressing, so I am truly loving Enseada! There is a couple here that live in our same apartment building that take such good care of us. Go in my facebook for me today and accept everyones friend request for me, please! Especially Magda and Angela and Marcela if they havent already been accepted! Glad to hear all is well and I'm excited to another big old Neal bonfire when I come home hahahha its funny because I was just talking about this with my companion this week and trying to describe those 30 foot flames!  LOVE YOU DAD!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment