Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Letter from September 19th, 2016

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:26 PM
This week I had one day where I just seemed to notice all of my weaknesses and was just down on myself walking quietly in the street and I thought....this is how people with depression feel every day. It's amazing how we can be kinder and more patient and less likely to judge when we give the other person the benefit of the doubt and try to see ourselves in their shoes. The Savior was mocked, spit upon, beaten, and in the Book of Mormon we read that they even pulled His hair and yet He didn't complain. He called people to repentance for sure! But, He always loved. I would like to see that more in the world. And man! I am almost done with Jesus the Christ and WOW every member of the Church needs to read that book!
It's funny that now I understand spanish better than when I was studying spanish ahhaha the languages are pretty similar, but I still have to concentrate pretty hard to understand what the various Argentines and Mexicans say. This week was pretty good! It has just been difficult this month to baptise people! We've seen some complicated situations and it's been hard to keep up with everyone because this area is HUGE and it's just the two of us now, whereas the past few years this ward has always had two pairs of missionaries. So, we're just here trying to work with two area books and it has been pretty insane.....you would think I'd be losing weight, but no, still as chunky as ever!
I got that package and shared everything with everyone ahahhaha! I wanna go on a diet, but everyone is constantly stuffing us full of food and brasilians bake cakes like evvverrrryyyyddaaayyy and SO MUCH JUICE. But, I need to lose weight foreals hahahaha.
I would like to start school in spring semester, though I worry, because between that and the hawaii trip I wouldnt have time to find a job, but hey, I'll watch someones house if theyre out of town or do about anything to earn money while I'm home. After being used to being on the move for about 12 hours a day, I cant really imagine sitting at home a ton, just chillaxing. I would like to a little bit for sure hahahah but being a bum just isnt gonna work out.

This week was amazing and full of spiritual experiences that I don't have time to write about because I always use all of my time to individually respond to people! haha sorry! Just know that I love you all and I LOVE my mission!!! Time is passing by too quickly and the privelge to be a respresentative of Jesus Christ is just that, literally a privledge! 

Sister Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment