Monday, June 13, 2016

Letter from June 6, 2016


Sooooo I cried SO MUCH Monday after arriving in my new area  that's completely different and actually I've just cried more this week than in the entire rest of my mission combined, but TUDO BEM! Foreals, I have moments where I just want to go back to Areia Branca, buy a house, and live there for the rest of my life, but I'm learning to love the newness of Enseada,  the members are nice SOOOOO I will be okay one day and stop wanting to swim across the bay to Areia Branca one day. This ward is smaller, the frequencia of Sacramente meeting was like 16/80 or something like that, but the Bishop is great, so I have faith that all will go well. We've already had like three meetings with him and our ward mission leader here trying to organize everything and find the less-actives and the incomplete families, so all is well and life is OKAY!!!!
I received my new shoes and they were a BLESSING because the other ones were dead hahaha but after using them for one day they already have a substantial covering of mud I need to clean since it has been raining a lot, for foreals THANK YOU! I'll probably get my other package at zone conference this week. The last Zone Conference with Presidente and Sister Cabral! I don't even have time to remember that a new president is coming soon, so I have no idea what it's going to be like or even what to expect. I'm so pumped to hear you guys aren't being so lazy as missionaries anymore;) It really is awesome and you never know who is ready, or who will be ready soon!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! In all your prayers, mention Sister Neal and the word BAPTISM and I'll be happy, alright!!!

Sister Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment