Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30, 2016


The latest...new transfers this week:

This week was a week full of miracles! We were teaching a woman with two children a couple weeks ago and it was amazing and they were progressing greatly, but suddenly dissapeared. It was devestating, but we felt so strongly that this family would still be baptised before transfers. We prayed and prayed and prayed and fasted and fasted more truly asking for miracles and continued going to her house, trying to find them. It was really hard as well, because they live in a part of our area thats pretty far that we have to go by a small boat. Suddenly on Wednesday we received a call from a member that lives near her that she'd run into her and that our investigator, Ana Carolina, wanted to see us really badly. Needless to say we RAN there hahaha and by so many miracles, that I don't have time to explain all of it, she and her oldest daughter were baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday!!! I LOVE this family and I am going to miss them soooo much because I've been transferred to Enseada in Guarujá!!! I'm going back to the Guarujá stake and I am really excited to get to know Enseada, but VERY sad to be leaving Areia Branca. I truly feel at home here and love the converts, members, and investigators here and only cried a little bit yesterday hahahahha......But life continues and the mission is great and SÓ BATISMO!!!! 
This computer isn't letting me send photos, so until next week everyone. 
Love,
Sister Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment