Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Week of 5/16/2016

Letter to Mom:

I have to admit that it was a pretty big shock just now hearing about Cindy, but it is true that our knowledge of the Plan of Salvation and the Atonement can help us work through all things. But, it is strange to think that I won't see her again on this Earth after coming home from my mission. I hope that their families well, especially their kids,k tell them I love them and am praying for them.
Luckily the skin issues are getting better woohoo! My armpits are clear of bactérias and the strange funguses are leaving, but my face is still just a horrible zitty mess, like I have acne and it is horrible, but I know it has to be from eating too much chocolate haha members and investigators giving us chocolate and sometimes buying all of the amazing pastries that brasil has to offer and really its probably just my own fault, hahahahahahhah 
All is well and I did send Presidente a message about our little friend Kawê, so we shall see hahaha! Kawê is a really good person, I promise, the problem is that he sees me as the angel that saved his life and gets frustrated when I'm like nope you get no love from me, I'm just a misionary who is only focused on the work. The problem is his Family loves me too and sees me possibly as the angel who saved his life and helped all them soooooo it probably doesnt help that they encourage his love. Ohyhhhh welll! What a life!!!
LOVE YOU MOM!!!! And stop worrying, life is good, i am safe and happy !!!!
WOOHOOOO

Letter to Dad:  Week of 5/16/2016

Thanks for the shoes!!! Thatll be really nice for sure, because I stinking love these shoes hahahah! Life is good, I'm healthy and most of the bactérias have already gone away! hahahah What a good life!!! Sorry, time slipped and I dont have time to write much more, but I just wrote to mom so you'll have to read that too. Dont worry, no one is stalking me, I dont have a flesh eating disease, and my feeet are gooood!!!
Pray for Ana Carolina that she can stop smoking and be baptized on the 28th! She is a great new investigator with two little akids and theyve lived a hard life! I dont think I understood what a "hard life" truly was before coming here and seeing some things. Gratitude is what we all need to have!
LOVE AND MISS YOU TONS!!!!!


Letter to Mom:  Week of 5/9/2016

Oh man for sure I will probably just talk way too much about my mission when I get home, so good to know that youre prepared! hahahaha MOM only one more time are we going to skype before I come home! When did the time pass so quickly?
Oh and good old pal Kawê last night called us after I hung up with you and said he wanted to talk and his family lives really close to where we were so we talked with him and he apologized a ton and said his behavior was childish and he talked a lot about his past (not an easy life obviously, that one day Ill tell you all about haha) tried to hide that he was crying and talked about how he knows that we're doing what we're supposed to be doing and that he's trying to be better, so things calmed down and I'll still probably tell Presidente in my next email to him that I probably should be transferred this next transfer (I mean after 3 transfers in this place that shouldnt be too much haha) and explain a little bit, but Kawê is actually better and I said very clearly to him yesterday that we do what we do because it is the most important work we can do in our lives and it is what we WANT to be doing, so I think he's truly understanding a little more finally. 
NEVER DULL IN THE MISSION!!!
Love love love love love you SOOO MUCH and I want chocolate covereed strawberries too!!!
LOVE YOU

Letter to Dad:  Week of 5/9/2016

I just love talking to you people! hahahaha our family is great and it just brought gladness to my heart to see you and mom argue even a little bit about some little thing, hahahaha I felt right at home!!! 
I sent Mom an email about Kawê and explained that he talked to us yesterday and apolized and said he was sorry about how childesh he had been and that he knows we're doing the right thing, so it is pretty calm right now. I think the main problem is that theres a member in our ward who is getting ready to get married with the the missionary that taught him, so it gives him a little too much hope sometimes and he gets depressive when I'm not in love with him, but as is life!  so things have improved and I don't feel as much like I'm neglecting a small child who constantly needs to be holding our hands to make the right choice. Problematic yes, but not a stalker, promise;)
AND YES I JUST WANT TO COME BACK TO VISIT SO BADLY and I haven't even left yet, but its true it would be amazing! Though I don't think I would take you and mom to the favela because you guys are way too white, tall, and obviously American to not get mugged hahahaha;) But, it would be SO NICE to visit! Especially here where I love the ward and the members so much. Hope all is well and talk to you this Christmas;)

LOVE LOVE LLOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment