Monday, June 13, 2016


I probably am forgetting english depending on the moment hahahaha and also I just type as fast as I can on my emails, so even when I notice really dumb typos I dont correct them ahhahahah, yep my punctuation as well has really gone down the drain. Bahhahahaha I havent lept into the sea and swam to A.B. yet, but I still have moments when I consider it, but I had a really great moment when we were teaching the wife (or live in wife because WHY GET MARRIED right!!!!) of a less active and I had the feeling really strongly that I'm here in Enseada for a reason, and even though it is hard, and the work is totally different here, and everything, I'm here for a purpose and that woman is part of my purpose. Also this week one member ( a single lady of like 30 years old that is super cool was baptized about 5 years ago) told us, "You all as missionaries don't comprehend how special you are and how important. If you understood you would go home because you wouldnt be able to handle the pressure." So that was pretty intense, but the mission literally is the craziest thing I've ever done in my life, but even when I'm just exhausted and depressed and want to just hop a plane and go home, I'm so stinking happy I came, because my life will literally never be the same. 
Kawê is okay, I think hahaha, probably a little traumatized, but he'll be okay. I was talking to Sister Garcia the other day and I asked if he'd gone to church and finally received the Aaronic Priesthood and she said yes and that he was really good, so I was super happy to hear that! The bishop is working with him on preparation to serve a mission and he actually is doing good, well from what I know at least hahahaha! The best part of the mission is seeing people change so much. Their countenance literally changes so much! The first day we met Kawê he was depressed, still smoking a decent amount of weed, and without a whole lot of purpose for his life and now he's going to church, reading the scriptures, preparing for a mission and worthily holding the Aaronic Priesthood, so miracles exist if we're willing to put in the work! 
Thanks for all the stories and photos!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! And tell Mike gosnell, I said thanks;)
LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUHHHHCCCCCHHHHH MOM!!!!!!!!!

I received all packages and all sweets are already devoured seeing as I now live with 3 other sisters instead of just one. Its like college, but a whole lot more spiritual, with a WHOLE LOT LESS down time....in fact we never have time to relax, but thats life, I'll relax 8 months from now. We had a zone conference with Presidente and it was amazing! That man knows so much doctrine and at the end we had a 30 min question and answer session with him and it was just super cool. I'm actually getting super sad that they're gonna leave and it is going to be really strange to have new mission presidente, but we shall see!!! 
This week all 4 of us gave talks in sacrament meeting and it was awesome. I used that talk by Presidente Uchtdorf that he gave on the last general conference about the city that was destoryed Dresden and how we are all lost lambs. Love that talk! I was talking about how we all feel that way, and only can find true happiness and repentence through the Atonement and true and complete Gospel of Jesus Christ. I talked abou that and then asked how we can be so selfish then and NOT share the Gospel. Knowing that we have the true Gospel of Christ, the only thing that can make a person feel whole in this life and we don't share the Gospel. Lots of times as members, after a while we "ficamos paradas" meaning, we get stopped. We stop progressing, but if we're not progressing, if we're staying the same, our faith is actually decreasing and we're in danger of losing our testimony even if we dont notice it. Intense stuff, man!!
I hope all goes well and that your knee feels better! Take care of yourself Dad!!!
LOVE LOVELLOOVe YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thanks for everything!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment