Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25, 2016

I believe this is a letter Alina received from Danielle who recently joined the church....

Bom dia !!! Sister, Amiga Neal ( já posso te chamar de amiga neh ! ) 
Arrumei meu pc e fui fuçar um pouco o facebook e entrei no seu rsrsr  linda modelo moderna rsrsrsr, vi um textão em inglês, até aí tudo bem, porém  um Danielle em maiúsculo me chamou a atenção comecei a ler e chorei, fiquei realmente emocionada. Vocês surgiram na minha vida do nada e esse *nada* hoje faz parte de um tudo, me sinto privilegiada por ter vocês em minha vida. Sei que estou no começo da minha jornada e não é fácil, Perseverar está sendo um verdadeiro desafio, mas vejo que vocês não desistiram de mim, Obrigada de coração.As visitas dos outros missionários realmente me fizeram bem. Temos um pouco mais de tempo e muito a aprender, fiquei mto feliz por poder ter vcs mais um tempo me ensinando e compartilhando nossas histórias. Sei que foi Deus que colocou vocês na minha vida e sou grata por isso. Me desculpe por ter sido relapsa esses tempos. to de volta. ( queria ter escrito em inglês mas não rolou kkkkkk )

Good Morning !!! Sister, Neal Amiga (since I can call you friend neh!)I packed my pc and I poke around a bit facebook and entered your rsrsr beautiful modern model rsrsrsr saw a textão in English, so far so good, but one Danielle capitalized caught my attention started reading and I cried, I was really thrilled. You came into my life of nothing and that * nothing * is now part of all, I feel privileged to have you in my life. I know I'm at the beginning of my journey and not easy, Endure being a real challenge, but I see that you did not give me, Thank you for coração.As visits from other missionaries really did me good. We have a little more time and a lot to learn, I mto happy to have you guys one more time teaching me and sharing our stories. I know it was God who put you in my life and I am grateful for that. I'm sorry for being lax those times. I'm back. (I wanted to have written in English but not rolled kkkkkk)



No comments:

Post a Comment