Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January 4, 2016

Some recent excerpts from Alina's E-mails...Enjoy!  January 4, 2016

I love that Rich and Jill and the family is going to be in Carrollton to serve.  They will be so awesome.  A big, spiritually strong family can literally change the ward.  Life is so AWESOME and easier when you have a great Ward Mission Leader.  I told you about ours, Joao, who is only 24 and just got back from his mission in Buenos Aires one year ago.  He's awesome and organizes our baptisms and visits people with us like once a week, so it is SUHWEET! There is no such thing as too many pictures.  I really love pics.  Especially random ones taken throughout the week of fam and the house.  Is Champ still alive?  Nobody mentions him, so I'm a little worried he died and no one wanted to tell me.  (((I did advise Alina that Champ is alive and doing well)))  Write me real letters and send them to me some time.  Missions are awesome and I kind of think now that every girl should serve a mission (HaHA) but you can't go to make other people happy. 
Oh Mom, you would love my funny investigators hahahaha! They all like us because "we act natural and actually get to know them instead of just coming to their houses to teach them."  I think that's a problem here sometimes, we think so much about trying to baptize and forget that a part of loving these people is being their friend.  I love you all so much.
Muito Amor
Sister Neal




No comments:

Post a Comment