Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18, 2016

Letter to Dad:

Yes I got my card! And right in the nick of time, because our lunch appointment with a member fell through and suddenly we didnt have time or money or food and we were far from our house, so I showed some love and bought for the four of us who work here in our area. Everyone loves to just use the american for her money! ;) hahaha jk, but thank you! And also, I'll be spending a good amount today just to buy shampoo and conditioner and makeup, because I'm legit out of everything!
I'm training Sister Gonçalo and it is amazing! She is super cute and eager and ready to learn, so it has been an amazing week. Not gonna lie, the last transfer was really hard because of various things, but I'm super happy now and we have 3 investigators who went to church this week who should all be baptized before the end of this month- MIRACLES AND BLESSING! Marcela and Kelner are a mother of like 35 years and her son who is 16 who we found about a month ago. I wrote about them, how she was praying for someone to help them and share "the word of God" and in that moment we knocked on their door. It took a while, because they were never home, but now we are truly teaching and even marked their baptismal interviews for this friday with our district leader, so pray for them that everything will go well. 
Also pray for Paulo! He is a 17 year old boy who is a son of two less-actives who havent been in the church for 15 years or something insane like that. He had a lot of questions about why there are so many churches if theres only one God and such, so immediately I was excited to teach him. He is every intelligent and like church a lot yesterday.
I'm short on time, but give everyone my love and tell Brock and Brit Congratulations!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And take Mom somewhere nice for her birthday;) 

Sister Neal 
Also, when you can, can you send me a recipe for cinnamon roles?

Letter to Mom:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HAVENT FORGOTTEN YOU!!!!!! Okay, so when you see this it isn't going to be your birthday yet, but I didnt forget, well at least randomly I remembered yesterday that your bday would be this week, so thats the best I can do hahahaha! Honestly, I dont notice time passing and I've forgotten that everyone at home still has birthdays while I'm gone soooohahahhahaa its gonna be a struggle when I get home and realize that people changed and grew while I was gone! Also, today makes 11 months that I left the good ol USA, so truly where does the time go??? 
CONGRATULATIONS TO BROCK AND BRIT FOR THE NEW BABY!!!!! Tell dad to send me a printed picture of her asap to put in my foto album!!! YAY!!!! On Friday I turned to my companion when we were just walking in the street and said, "She was born! I'm feeling it! I just know it!" So I was pretty pretty sure there'd be some news today on that end. Woohoo!!! I love babies and nieces and nephews!!! 

So, this week was pretty great and I am LOVING my new comp Sister Gonçalo, she's pretty much just super sweet and cute, so it is fairly easy to work with her and "train" her. We have one woman and her son scheduled for baptism for this week so EVERYONE please pray for Marcela and Kelner! 
Please and thank you!!!! 
LOVE AND MISS YOU TOO MUCH
you're so old;) ahhahaha

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
Sister Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment