Monday, August 17, 2015

And so it begins

Hey everyone! As many of you know I received my call to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission beginning Tuesday, August 18th. Upon my arrival to the country on the 19th I enter into the Brazil Sao Paulo MTC and will be there for 6 weeks learning Portuguese and more about being a missionary, before traveling to Santos on the south-eastern coast of the country. I plan on sending an email meant for everyone who may want to follow my journeys for the next 18 months and having my parents (most likely my dear mother) post it to this blog.
In the mean time I would appreciate emails and/or letters from anyone and everyone! :) I'll have an hour to check (and hopefully respond to) emails once a week.  Thanks for everything! I am so excited for the experiences that I'll have!

Send emails to alina.neal@myLDSmail.net

 MTC Mailing Address (used until I leave for Santos on September 30th)
No packages are allowed to the Brazil MTC!

Sister Alina Neal
Brazil Santos Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo, 121
Casa Verde
CEP 02516-040 Sao Paulo-SP
Brazil

Mission Office Address for after the MTC (unless I post/notify anyone differently)
Can send both letters and packages to this address

Sister Alina Neal
Brazil Santos Mission
Av. Ana Costa, 414-Salas 24 e 25
Gonzaga
11060-002 Santos-SP
Brazil




No comments:

Post a Comment