Friday, January 13, 2017

Well, I know that I have some winter clothes there packed away at home, but I'm not gonna lie,  I'm probably going to need to buy a good amount of clothes when I get back....so sad, right?;) Love you daaaaadddddd 
Is there something specific that you all would like me to bring back for you from Brasil?
This week was awesome and we found two new investigators named Carlos and Sandro. They both went to church and LOVED IT! It was the week of testimony meeting and there we were all happy and normal when suddenly I saw that Carlos (He's about 21 years old) stood up and went up to the front in the line to bear his testimony. I thought a lot about you and how mom said that you tried to do the same thing the first time you went to church and how she wouldnt let you ahhaha! But he went up there and Sister Ñiquen and I were freaking out a little bit about what he was going to say, and it was amazing! He talked about the Spirit he'd felt all that day in the church and how he knew that God had led us to find him and talk to him and nothing is a coincidence. He looked like a member, super comfortable up there in the front talking!!!! Yep, he's going to be baptized this month:) 
All is well em Sião!!!!
LOVE YOU DAD & MOM!!!

Sister Neal 

Ps: Tell Aubry and Emmy that I for SURE will babysit them ahahha SO CUTE 

No comments:

Post a Comment